Instrumentation & Process Control Engineer-Level III
Process Engineering Manager
Beside standard engineering works it will be:
- First Quality & Design control of department output
- Ensure Project coordination (Instrument vs Other disciplines)
- Design Control according to Project Schedule
- Communication with international clients
- Budget estimations with complete BOQs preparation (important part)
- Reporting to Process engineering Manager
Minimum Bachelor degree from relevant field.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Must be experienced in Field instrumentation and Control system engineering.
Applicant has to be fully aware (and able to produce) of all instrumentation deliverable such as :
- Instrument schedule, I/O list, Cable schedule, Instrument datasheets, LOOP diagram, Instrument and cable rack layouts,
related specifications, etc...
Applicant must be aware of SIL design and its representation in control system infrastructure.
Applicant must have Advanced user skills of AUTOCAD (all drafting works to be done by him).
- Fluent English is must from character of position.
- Coordination of subcontractors will be necessary in case of bigger projects
YEAR OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Minimum -7 years experience