Site Engineer MEP-Level II
• Provide support for the functional area of the project within which they are allocated, or for the project team as a whole, as required by the structure of the project team.
• Review and comment on drawing specifications and any other documents that may required for the project.
• Assist with the development of the inspection process for the MEPF works at site.
• Carry out inspections based upon site specific requirements as directed by the line manager. Or QA/QC process.
• Record accurate inspections carried out in line with the site documents.
• Advise line manager and record where applicable any works not carried out in accordance with the drawings and specifications,
• Where applicable provide suggestions or observations in respect to the element of the works.
• Assist with the H&S at site and advise line manager of any infringements.
• Review and comment in respect to As Built Drawings, and operations manuals.
• Assist where required in the development of the commissioning procedures that are required for the project.
• Monitor and advise line manager of all of the works within their specific area of concern.
• Any other duties that may be assigned as part of the construction works.
• Degree qualified in engineering or equivalent work experience (supervisor level).
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Intermediate time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight timeframes on occasion.
• Basic written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to collate materials into a template report.
• Basic working knowledge of software Excel Autocad & word.
• Team player and able to adapt to changes within the construction process
• Fluency in written and spoken English is preferred.
YEAR OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• 3+ years experience in construction/site environment. Including main contractor works