Structural Drafter-Level II
Structural Engineering Team Leader
• Liaise with the Team members and other company staff.
• Perform duties assigned by the Manager/Team Leader associated with the function and operation of the Civil/Structural Engineering Department.
• Produce ACAD and REVIT structural drawings to the required Archetype standards.
• Coordinate drawing revisions and submissions in accordance with Archetype Vietnam established procedures.
• Undertake site visits to measure and record existing dimensions and details to enable preparation of concept, renovation or as-built drawings.
• Communicate effectively with all team members and company staff.
• Undertake a high standard of self checking of drawings and documents produced, as well as assist, with internal quality assurance checking and procedures for work done by other staff in accordance with the Archetype quality assurance processes and procedures for Civil and Structural Engineering.
• Liaise with project architects, other engineering disciplines, sub-consultants, government and local authorities, clients and other Archetype Group offices as required.
• Follow and implement the company policies, procedures and work practices.
• Degree qualified or trade diploma in a relevant area, or equivalent previous experience
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Basic time management and organizational skills with the ability to self-manage own work with a high degree of efficiency and accuracy.
• Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD 2016 and Revit Structures (essential) software packages, and general office software packages (Microsoft Suite, Linux).
• Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of local country building codes and design standards.
• Intermediate written and spoken communication skills with a minimum basic understanding of English.
YEAR OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• A minimum of 3 years experience in Civil/Structural REVIT drafting.