Project Design Manager
Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City
• Manage the daily operations and administration of the projects under him/her, to ensure the contractual schedule and desired quality are achieved.
• Coordinate with the different discipline managers and directors to procure that all the documentation are consistent with each other.
• Manage the contractual and operational side of external or internal subcontracting.
• Update payment forecast according to project schedule and coordinate with finance to ensure payment requests and invoicing are done timely.
• Ensure the communication with client is properly channeled through the right person at each time and that there is no information loss or delayed.
• Ensure Minutes of Acceptance, transmittals, contracts translations and other required steps are taken as required.
• Prepare the bi weekly and monthly reports (to be validated by design teams/managers).
• Administrate drawing registers, client comments files register and ensure that it is always up to date.
• Control that client requirements has been implemented prior to deliver to client and ensure that comment tracking is updated and sent to client with submissions.
• Administrate the internal coordination tasks and ensure that tracking is up to date and actions taken in due time.
• Ensure that all numbering and naming of documentation follow the standard established by the company.
• Architectural, Civil or engineering background
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Fluent English
• Microsoft project; Microsoft office
• Vietnamese regulations
• International standards
• Intermediate knowledge of Architectural, Structural, Civil and MEP engineering
• Ability to lead design reviews through Navisworks (clash detection is a plus)
• Knowledge in Revit is a plus
• Experience in managing teams of 5+ persons
• Communication skills to lead a team and communicate with international clients
YEAR OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• At least 5 year working experience in the construction field