Group Senior Information System Manager
• Assist in the design, coding, and testing of technical solutions for the organisation website, online tools and intranet in consultation with the key Department Directors.
• Works to a project and development plan to ensure their coding/development work is done in line with the timeframe for the project.
• Works independently to a personal work plan on tools/website/intranet development for all or part of a project.
• Responsible for thoroughly testing their own work to ensure it is completed, uses proper coding standards, follows established methodology and is bug-free before hand-over to the end user.
• Assists with the development of user manuals, training and meetings to hand-over tools to Directors and end-users.
• Undertakes work as delegated from the Senior Webmaster from time-to-time.
• Able to work with external contractors for design or development, and explain the development concepts to the Director managing the project in clear and understandable way
• Degree qualified in Computer Science or Information Technology.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Previous experience working to project plans with demonstrable achievement of scheduled timeframes and objectives.
• Excellent working knowledge of a least one structured programming language, proficiency in HTMC and scripting language, PHM and MySQL.
PHP, framework (Code Igniter, Laravel)
Bootstrap 3, HTM, CSS
MVC pattern, design pattern
Comprehensive view of an information system
• Good working knowledge of various database concepts.
• Good English language skills are a requirement of this position
YEAR OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• At least 1 year’ experience in a development role