• Perform duties assigned by Architectural Team Leader/ Design Manager/ Design Director.
• Undertake architectural, schematic and concept design for assigned projects, with the ability to undertake design details (windows, doors etc) including preliminary design calculations, preliminary sketches/drawings, preliminary specifications and other required design information.
• Liaise with engineers and other disciplines to ensure coherent and correct, as well as aesthetically pleasing design.
• Make amendments to the design as required.
• Undertake detailed design work on projects as required, and fully check and ensure designs are properly validated as per the approved design process.
• Undertake site visits as required.
• Undertake quality assurance checking of drawings and calculations produced by self and that of other team members as directed by Team Leader/Design Manager.
• Ensure that all drawings are reviewed and checked by Team Leader/Design Manager prior to external issue.
• Produce architectural design briefs, documents, reports and specifications as required.
• Produce architectural drawings utilizing Revit and/or AutoCad as appropriate for the project.
• Follow Company’s design procedures.
Degree in Architecture
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Strong and solid Technical design skills
YEAR OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
8 to 10