Deputy Architectural Design Manager
• In charge of development and implementation of BIM methodology for architects and engineers, including trainings on BIM Software, (Revit Navisworks, etc.) in office or construction site.
• Operate BIM/Revit technical testing to assist in recruitment and selection of new design employees and technical assessment of current employee competence.
• Responsible for BIM standards development, implementation, and enforcement.
• Establish, implement and maintain appropriate system of file management.
• Review, and propose suggestions to implement continuous improvement practices for quality management for Design.
• Organize and develop a library of BIM components and details in order to optimize the efficiency of the design teams.
• Provide information and suggestions regarding software alternatives and upgrades, and work directly with the IT department to ensure compliance with licensing requirements.
• Undertake forecasting and evaluation of material and equipment needs to ensure appropriate levels of resourcing are maintained at all times.
• Provide hardware and network support as it relates to BIM production.
• Attend Business Development Meetings as required to promote BIM activity of the Group.
• Master degree in design: min 2 years of study
• Major: architecture, engineering or drafting.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Organizational skills to manage filing, scheduling and time of others to meet project requirements.
• Advanced knowledge of REVIT and NavisWorks, with ability to advise others on the most efficient and effective use, ensuring knowledge is maintained at a high level.
• Presentation and communication skills to develop and lead training sessions ensuring learning outcomes are met.
YEAR OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Seniority: minimum of 5 years’ experience in BIM Management within a similar sized multinational organization.