Health, Safety & Environment Engineer
WINGA (cambodia border) for few months - Vung Tau - Binh Duong VSIP 2
• Ensure that health and safety systems and procedures are implemented on site through regular inspections and audits.
• Preparing and issuing non-conformance or breach for approval of the Safety/Project Manager.
• Participate with the Safety Manager to coordinate with contractors to ensure that appropriate safety plans are in place and being adhered to.
• Undertake risk management and hazard reduction procedures to anticipate and prevent site safety problems.
• Investigate safety incidents, including the emergency procedure is followed, incident register is maintained and injuries are reported.
• Prepare the site monthly safety report for the review of the Safety Manager.
• Ensure awareness of site workers and contractors of safety standards, including but not limited to, running toolbox talks regarding safety.
• Degree qualified in Engineering.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• In depth knowledge of safety regulations and compliance requirements.
• Ability to ensure compliance including the confidence to strictly administer safety systems and close sites if necessary.
• Attention to detail, particularly in respect to safety requirements of Archetype Group and site contractors.
• Fluent English.
YEAR OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• 5+ years experience in site safety management.