Interior Designer-Level IV
• Perform duties assigned by Team Leader/ Design Manager/ Design Director.
• Undertake Interior Design , schematic and concept design for assigned projects, with the ability to undertake design details (built in furniture, furniture etc) including preliminary design , preliminary sketches/drawings, preliminary specifications and other required design information.
• Liaise with Architect and other disciplines to ensure coherent and correct, as well as aesthetically pleasing design.
• Make amendments to the design as required.
• Undertake detailed design work on projects as required, and fully check and ensure designs are properly validated as per the approved design process.
• Undertake quality assurance checking of drawings produced by self and that of other team members as directed by Team Leader/Design Manager.
• Ensure that all drawings are reviewed and checked by Design Manager prior to external issue.
• Produce design briefs, documents, reports and specifications as required.
• Produce architectural drawings utilizing Revit and/or AutoCad as appropriate for the project.
• Follow Company’s design procedures.
Degree qualified in Interior Design.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Intermediate time management and organizational skills with the ability to self-manage billable hours and ability to undertake own work with a high degree of efficiency and accuracy.
• Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD, Photoshop , hand sketches ( Revit is a plus).
• Knowledge of Design Standards in Asia.
• Intermediate written and spoken communication skills with a minimum basic understanding of English.
YEAR OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
5 to 10 within an Interior Design company.