• Perform duties assigned by MEP Director/Manager/Team Leader, and ensure all duties are undertaken within the required timeframe.
• Prepare concept, basic and detail design drawings in Auto CAD MEP or in Revit MEP, ensuring that the design are undertaken in accordance with local codes and international standards.
• Undertake all necessary design calculations and analysis along with schematic diagrams and select appropriate equipment size.
• Liaise with the project architects, other engineering disciplines, sub-consultants and clients as required.
• Undertake site visits as required.
• Undertake quality assurance checking of drawings and calculations produced by self and that of other team members as directed by Team Leader/Manager.
• Ensure that all drawings are reviewed and checked before submission to the Team Leader, and are also checked by the Team Leader prior to external issue.
• Assist the team leader in producing the design specifications, design reports and to finalize all design calculations as required.
• Review shop drawings and material submissions from contractor/construction manager.
• Follow Company’s design procedures, professional standards/rules.
• Liaise with contractors and undertake site inspection duties as required.
• Perform the duties under the assigned task of Team Leader within the time frame.
• Propose technical innovations to the Team Leader to improve the design.
• Assist the team leader in preparing equipment & material quantity take-off and cost estimate from the design.
• Prepare equipment & material technical schedules and submit to Team Leader for review and validation.
• Degree qualified in Mechanical, Environmental or Electrical Engineering.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Advanced knowledge of design software in relation to the MEP design including AutoCAD and Revit and MS office software such as Excel, Word, Power Point, MS Project & Access.
• Intermediate written and spoken communication skills with a minimum basic understanding of English.
YEAR OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Minimum 7 Years Post Graduate Experience
To be discuss