Senior Finance Officer
* Ledger administration: Process, check and analyze changes in various ledger accounts, in accordance with the internal ACT guidelines and in consultation with the Manager FA, in order to ensure that the ledger administration is accurate and up to date.
* Project administration: Set up a project administration that fits in with the itemization of the project budget at the start of new projects, in accordance with the internal ACT guidelines, the NAV operating instructions and in consultation with the Project Manager, in order to ensure adequate project control.
* Payment services: Take responsibility for the settlement of invoices, payment orders and expenses claims, as well as to file copies of these documents, in accordance with internal ACT guidelines and instructions by the Department Manager or Project Manager, in order to process these documents appropriately, make payments and achieve an up-to-date and accessible document file.
* Financial analysis: Prepare, distribute and administer regular written financial reports on projects and verbal reviews of the state of affairs of projects, in accordance with the agreed budget itemization, in order to provide the Project Manager and the project team members responsible with reliable information on the interim project results.
* Reminders: Compile payment summaries and prepare payment reminders, as well as compile a payment file in cases of non-payment after the third reminder, in consultation with the Office Director and/or Project Manager, on the basis of information from NAV and the project file, in order to induce clients to fulfil their financial obligations.
* Time sheet administration: Collect time sheets from staff members, check and input data, and at the request of staff and/or managers generate special summaries from the NAV system, taking account of the NAV operating instructions in order to contribute to the preparation of progress reports and other reports on projects.
* Other adhoc tasks as FM assign.
Bachelor degree in Accounting / Finance
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Good in MS Excel is a must
NAV knowledge is a plus
Responsible person with tight deadline
YEAR OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
3-5 Years of experience