HSE Engineer II
• Ensure that HSE systems and procedures are implemented on site through regular inspections and audits.
• Preparing and issuing non-conformance or breach for approval of the HSE/Project Manager.
• Participate with the HSE Manager to coordinate with contractors to ensure that appropriate HSE plans are in place and being adhered to.
• Undertake risk management and hazard reduction procedures to anticipate and prevent site safety problems.
• Investigate HSE incidents, including the emergency procedure is followed, incident register is maintained and injuries are reported.
• Prepare the site monthly HSE report for the review of the HSE Manager.
• Ensure awareness of site workers and contractors of HSE standards, including but not limited to, running toolbox talks regarding safety.
• Maintain HSE management system (OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001 …)
• Maintain the HSE report system (Intranet report)
• Support for tender process on HSE prequalify and evaluation.
• Degree qualified in Engineering.
• 5+ years experience in site HSE management.
• Maintain an intermediate knowledge of safety regulations and compliance requirements.
• Intermediate skills in ensuring compliance including the confidence to strictly administer HSE systems and close sites if necessary.
• Intermediate attention to detail, particularly in respect to HSE requirements of Archetype Group and site contractors.
• Intermediate written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to write clear reports.
• Intermediate client and contractor management skills, including demonstrable negotiation skills and inter-personal skills.
• Intermediate working knowledge of software used in project management including: Team Binder, Excel and the Microsoft Office Suite.
• Intermediate in written and spoken English is a pre-requisite.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Experience in real estate building - highrise buildings
YEAR OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
More than 5 years
To be discussed