HVAC Drafter-Level III
• Liaise with the Team members and other company staff.
• Perform duties assigned by the Manager/Team Leader or CAD Manager associated with the function and operation of the MEP Engineering Department.
• Produce MEP design drawings as instructed by the MEP Engineer/ Team Leader.
• Produce ACAD and REVIT MEP drawings in accordance to Archetype standards.
• Coordinate drawing revisions and submissions in accordance with Archetype Vietnam established procedures.
• Undertake site visits to measure and record existing dimensions and details to enable preparation of concept and detailed drawings, and schematic plans.
• Communicate effectively with all team members and company staff.
• Undertake a high standard of self checking of drawings and documents produced, as well as assist, with internal quality assurance checking and procedures for work done by other staff in accordance with the Archetype quality assurance processes and procedures for MEP Engineering.
• Liaise with project architects, other engineering disciplines, sub-consultants, government and local authorities, clients and other Archetype Group offices as required.
• Follow and implement the company policies, procedures and work practices.
• Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering, or trade diploma in a relevant area and/or relevant work experience.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Basic time management and organizational skills with the ability to self-manage billable hours and ability to undertake own work with a high degree of efficiency and accuracy.
• Intermediate knowledge of design software in relation to the MEP design including AutoCAD and Revit (essential) and MS office software such as Excel, Word, Power Point (optional).
• Intermediate knowledge of International Building Codes and Design Standards.
• Intermediate written and spoken communication skills with a minimum basic understanding of English
YEAR OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
minimum 2 years of experience in REVIT MEP drafting