Interior Designer-Level I
Interior Designer-Level IV
• Liaise with the Team members and other company staff.
• Perform duties assigned by the Design Manager/Team Leader or CAD Manager associated with the function and operation of the Design Department.
• Produce AutoCAD ( or REVIT if known by candidate) design drawings to the required Archetype standards.
• Communicate effectively with all team members and company staff.
• Undertake a high standard of self checking of drawings and documents produced, as well as assist, with internal quality assurance checking and procedures for work done by other staff in accordance with the Archetype quality assurance processes and procedures for the Design Department.
• Follow and implement the company policies, procedures and work practices.
Degree in Interior Design
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Basic time management and organizational skills with the ability to self-manage own work with a high degree of efficiency and accuracy.
• Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD (Revit is a plus) software packages.
• Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of local country building codes and design standards.
• Intermediate written and spoken communication skills with a minimum basic understanding of English.
YEAR OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED